Monday, January 4, 2010

Back on the weight-loss bandwagon. Walking outside in negative temps while hungry is fun, right?

The weigh-in always takes place on Friday. I was down a total of 18lbs at last weigh-in, but that was the Friday before Christmas. So after two weeks of holiday food and not writing down my lack of self-control I fear for this week's mass measurement operation. Maybe I'll convince my lovely wife to play 18 holes of Tiger Woods '10 every night this week. That could burn a candy bar from last weekend.

Here's hoping I'm not up more than a couple lb's. I was averaging about -2lbs per week. I'm still on the same belt hole, so here's hoping I'm not up too much.

 

** This post brought to you by the motivation to post something with the lack of any compelling content. (And a growling stomach)

 

Posted via web from coryk's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment